Having previously achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification, we are proud to announce that we have achieved certification by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) to I.S. EN ISO 14001:(2004) and OHSAS 18001:2007 S.R. This certification is recognised worldwide as the international standard that defines quality.
Some of the major benefits obtained by ISO 14001 certification are:
- The establishment of good environmental performance as a strategic objective;
- Sustain continual improvement of environmental performance;
- Look at your products from ‘cradle to grave’;
- Reduce waste and pollution;
- Analyse, plan, control and monitor all activities that may have an environmental impact;
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements; and
- Demonstrate to regulators, stakeholders and other interested third parties that you have an efficient environmental management system.
Some of the major benefits obtained by OHSAS 18001 certification include:
- A more disciplined approach to safety
- Fewer workplace accidents
- Recognition by insurers and regulators
- A reduction in lost working days
- Improved employee motivation, retention and satisfaction
- Reduced legal costs
- Less time and money spent on accident-related investigation and paperwork.
Mark Elmore of Elmore’s said ”We believe that our decision to become I.S. EN ISO 14001:(2004) and OHSAS 18001:2007 S.R. certified is a proactive one that not only anticipates the demands of our clients, but also demonstrates our commitment to providing quality services to all our clients.”